Friday, December 4, 2009

turkey murder




Here's my friend Godfrey with the kids during the Buildabridge camp.






Happy belated thanksgiving!
okay, this post has to be quick...
I went with my english students to the Giraffe center in Nairobi. We had a great time feeding them and it it said that giraffe spit is medicine....
I spent a week in Mathare slum teaching kids art. The week went by so fast, with alot of drama too...
-my cell phone fell into a latrine (toilet) and was fished out by a man with rubber gloves. (Horrible to see... horrible to smell...)
-i witnessed a turkey being murdered for thanksgiving dinner (what a horror!)
but other than that, all is well with me. I'm doing okay, and so is my stomach. It's been tough getting to the internet though.
Happy holidays... njoy the cold weather folks... heheheh!

No comments:

Post a Comment